Tuesday 10 March 2009

Cosmo Cricket ...Family

This is a birthday present I made for my best friend Kerry who now lives in Australia...it was her birthday on Monday but I did not want to post this before I knew she had received it.






I made it from a kit by Cosmo Cricket Dutch girl...I love this range has to be one of my favourites. I made it with photos of her and hubby kevin plus photos of their wonderful daughters Lauren and Holly. They have been caught up in all the fires in melbourne but thank god they are safe and their house is ok...although she did email me last night and they have had an earthquake!! The set comprises 5 chipboard rectangles which you cover with cardstock and lace together with ribbons and then add diecuts. Its not the easiest thing to photograph so I have taken several shots.

No comments: