Sunday 3 May 2009

Cosmo Cricket Everafter


Back to a range of fab fab papers from Cosmo Cricket...super soft subtle colours which work great for wedding/hertiage pages. I had this papers left over...and I am trying to use papers up before moving on to something else....it wont last, lol! I used two pieces of papers stuck down onto my circut mat and then cut the shape out.


Products used:


Cosmo Cricket Everafter papers
Stampin'Up! Pretties kit
Flowers from stash
Martha Stewart Doily punch
Flower punch
Cats eye charcoal ink pad
Basic Grey rub ons
Accent Essentials cricut cartridge
Prima flourishes

I also wanted to mention that the Special Offer from Stampin'Up! this month is the 12x12 designer series papers, buy 3 and get 1 free. Also if you have been thinking of becoming a demonstrator and want to sign up under me there is a Scrapbooking starter kit for the first time at £99.00, instead of the usual cardmaking one. Email me for details...jackiedasilva@talktalk.net

Have a great weekend

1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is stunning I just love those papers
Hugs Jacqui x