Monday 31 May 2010

Material Girl



I have been doing some of my own pages this weekend for a change and Cosmo Crickets Material girl is a lovely range for girls and women in general.  Great with vintage photos as it has the old style sewing images on it as well as sewing elements like scissors, cotton bobbins, tape measure etc.  On saying that I did not have anything heritage suitable but I have wanted to scrap this photo for years as its one of the few of my mum-in-law that I have.  Sadly both hubbys parents are no longer with us and living in Portugal they only got to see their grandhildren a few times a year.  My daughter Emma was wearing a lovely little smocked dress from Marks in a beautiful buttercup yellow....I still have it in the loft..lol!! 

The "love" has been cut on the cricut, Home Decor cartridge.  The "Joy" has been stamped on acetate with Black Stazon. The red label sticking out the right hand side is a pull out with a journaling block attached.  Everything else came on the cardstock, I have enough papers to make into kits, if you are interested they are £6.50 {not inc p&p}  You get 4 doublesided cardstock sheets, a sheet of cream Bazzill, the "love" and the "joy" titles already stamped and cut, buttons for the flower centres and the puched tab for the journaling and the stamped journaling block, plus instructions which will be emailed to you.

If you would like one email me on Jackiedasilva@talktalk.net

Enjoy whats left of the BH weekend

No comments: