Saturday 18 June 2011

ATDML Cybercrop

Had a few bad weeks with illness so I have decided to take part in this weekends cybercrop with the girls from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  It all kicked off last night with 2 classes, my aim is to complete as many classes as I can...even if its not all done this weekend, but only using stash I have here. Hopefully it will clear a few more bags from my crate of left overs from previous layouts..lol!!

First class last night was Mels.....this is my take on it.  Papers from SEI....going back donkeys years!!



The middle square hides a hidden panel where you can put more photos or journaling.



Its all held down with a magnetic snap....cant find mine at the moment so there will be some journaling to add but I want to the snap to be hidden underneath. I added some alphabet stickers for the date and some metal heart embellishments.  Really happy with it.....took my over the 2 hours so I am behind already..lol!! Off to have a go at Anns class from last night.

If you fancy joining in the fun...go here to get all the details....its completely free and there are some prizes on offer and some challenges to have a go at as well!!  Best of all you can use whatever you have at home....so a great time to finally use all those lush papers you keep stroking..lol!!







5 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Adorable photos!! Great layout.

vixen said...

Gorgeous LO :)

Jane (J-bug) said...

OMG - she is sooooo cute. Fab LO!

Jill said...

Molly is much too cute! Lovely LO Jackie

Kerry said...

Great layout, I remember that paper and I still have a lot unused too, it was one of my favourite collections of all time.