Saturday 27 August 2011

Monthly class kit

We had our monthly scrapbook class today and the kit included cardstock and stickers from a new company called Authentique.  As its holiday time I went with the Journey collection, lovely blues, browns and greys, great neutrals for day trip and holiday photos. I also decided I wanted to make a double layout that held plenty of photos. If you are like me I take loads when I am away and some of them dont always warrant a scrapbook page just on there own but you still want them in your album. So I mixed up the photo sizes between 6x4's portrait and landscape and then filled in with others that are 3 1/4" x2 { I use picassa and I can get 3 photos on one 6x4 photo printer paper. In total I have 10 photos on the front and another 9 hidden, I could have had more if I had not wanted to leave room for the journaling. On righthand side of the layout there is a flap that when opened out holds the extra photos.


flap opened to reveal more photos



I left the journaling space free so my son can fill in everything they did, the day in Florence was his surprise birthday present from his girlfriend. The stickers are all from the same collection and the only thing I added was the tab punch from Stampin'up!.



No comments: