Monday 7 May 2012

Still keeping to the plan...

....to use up all my left over scraps before I do anything else! I had a whole sheet of cardstock,some small pieces of cardstock, some die cuts that I had brought but not used, a few buttons and some bakers twine left from this months kit. So I spent some time last night putting this layout together, pleased how it turned out. Sometimes you can have too much stuff and spend hours moving pieces of paper around and around, when you have limited supplies...its seems easier..lol!


Everything is from My Minds Eye Dilly Dally, love this range but then I say that about all My Minds Eye! Border punch is Martha Stewart Cherish punch, great for boys layouts.

Hope you have a had a lovely Bank holiday, back soon with more layouts

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Love what you have done with the leftovers :) going to make some cards with mine :)
Hugs
Lynne xxx