Saturday 25 August 2012

Canvas class

 
 
Today I had my first all day class with Emma from Imagine that papercrafts in Upminster. This morning I taught this canvas project. A slight twist in that we used the reverse of the canvas instead of the front. The papers are Carta Bella Beautiful Moments, the metal plate is from Tim Holtz and we covered it with some paperartsy paint and wiped the excess off. The flowers are from the Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Garland Sizzlet die, butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch and the corner punch is from EK Success. Inside the plate is a Tim Holtz ticket. Here's some close up pictures of the flowers and the ornate plate. The edges of all the papers have also been dry painted with the Paperartsy Snowflake chalk paint.
 

 
I will post a few pictures tomorrow of the mini book Emma taught in the afternoon.
 
Enjoy the bank holiday weekend...fingers crossed no more rain tomorrow I want to start work on the garden!!
 
 



2 comments:

Kerry said...

Yay, a wedding photo,LOL!
This canvas is beautiful, love the papers.

Cindy said...

This is such a beautiful canvas and I just love the one I made in your class to bits! x