Tuesday 28 May 2013

Totalpapercrafts May kit # 2

These pages I designed using Karen's kit #2 for this month. I had a go at making a pin board effect for the background. The flower embellishment is made from Wow powder, I am loving this product and have made myself a fabulous ring using this mould.

 
The papers in the kit come from the Kaisercraft Charlottes Dream collections and come with a Prima alphabet.
 
With the scraps I had left I designed this layout, using some more Wow powders and moulds for the buttons. The tag is a Spellbinders die and the "smile" stamp is from Autumn Leaves. The bunting dies are from Stampin'Up as is the Finishing Touches edgelits on the top and bottom of the page. The flowers are a Sizzix set and the doily Spellbinders. I used a few pearls from my stash on both pages.
 
 
 

No comments: