Wednesday 15 April 2009

Class at Crafty Cockney

I have a class this Saturday if anybody is interested in coming along. The Kit is K&Co Amy Butler Lotus, you get patterned papers, cardstock, lace, brads,flowers and a pack of Prima pearl flourishes. We start at 10.30 and we usually end around 3 but you are free to come and go as you please. The kit also contains full instructions so you can finish off at home if you want. There are 2 layouts the first one needs a 6x4 portrait...mine is in black and white and the second layout has 1 7x5 landscape, but you could have 2 6x4 portraits. The cost of the day is £15.00 and you get free tea/coffee all day you just need to bring your lunch. I have attached some sneaky pics so you can see the colours of the papers. One of my photos is heritage and the other a recent photo of my son and his girlfriend but I will have die cutting alphabets and stamps with me so you can do whatever title you want. Please email me at Jackiedasilva@talktalk.net and let me know if you would like a place reserved for you, the Crafty Cockney is in Hullbridge...I can email directions if needed.


















No comments: