Saturday 9 January 2010

Magic Of Christmas



I dont often use acetates that have been printed already but this sheet came in the Fancy Pants kit...in fact you get 2 different ones to play with. I decided to put the papers and the photo underneath the acetate sheet and then the border, pom poms and other embellishments are on the top. The pearl brad that is through my snowflake keeps the acetate sheet in position together with some glue behind the scalloped border. You also get a sheet of rub-ons and one of those is the Christmas memories saying.


Needless to say my son cringed when he saw what I was doing....but I love this photo of him as a snowflake....I have made another layout with the same range using the school photo that went with this one, I will post that next time.


Today I have put details of my next class, but obviously its weather permitting, surely the snow will be gone by them......fingers crossed. If you would like to book a place, let me know and I will reserve you a kit. I have a limited number this time as everybody sold out of the papers and stickers I have used. There is a pic of the paper range so you get an idea of colours etc on the side bar together with photo sizes.


Hope you are taking plenty of pics of the snow...lol!! Keep warm and stay safe.

1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is a stunning page dear I just lovbe the Dp and acetate perfect
Hugs Jacqui x