Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snowflakes






A few years ago, my friend Jo brought me this kit for Christmas and I am ashamed to say that I have not used it, so this year I was determined to make some layouts with it. I have these photos of my daughter Emma in her Infants school Christmas production and as the background is more turquoise than blue the papers went so well with them.


The snowflakes are a mixture of May Arts acrylic snowflakes and some punches, I have added glitter to some of the acrylic ones from my stash. The alphabet is from Kars but you could easily make your own from chipboard and glitter, its a bit of a messy job but great fun! The buttons and brads came in the kit, the papers are from Rhonna Farrer. I used a Spellbinders die for the journaling and I had just enough pom-poms in my stash to add to the page.


Its one of the things I miss most about Christmas time, seeing my children in nativity plays. I helped alot when they were at Infants and Junior schools and the snowflakes costumes I help make with a friend of mine....something I must admit I never offered to do again..I can remember many late nights putting them together..lol!!


Back soon with some Scenic Route layouts from the Garland collection.


Keep warm


1 comment:

Елена Сеньковская said...

Мне очен нарвится Ваше творчество! И я каждый раз с наслаждением разглядываю Ваши работы! Простите, что комментарий на русском, та на английском я просто не смогу написать :)