Wednesday 11 August 2010

August kit






This month I am using My Minds Eye So Sophie Charming for class kits. You get full instructions to complete a double and a single layout. This kit includes 2 sheets of Bazzill, 4 double sheets of cardstock and I die cut sheet of cardstock, a set of alphabet stickers, 2 accessory sticker sheets, transparency frame and a title die cut. For my single layout I have used Sweet, chic and glamorous, but you could have "little lady", "open your heart", delightful adorable", "happy for you" or I also have some with no wording that you could stick a die cut a title onto.


Photo sizes: Single layout 7x5 port and for the double 1 6x4 port and 1 6x4 land { either of these could have the transparency on it, I do have extra ones if you want to use 2. Then bring another 4/5 photos, that can be cropped down. There is plenty of room for different sizes, 3 of mine are land and 1 is port.

I am teaching this kit at my house on Sat 28th August and Sat 4th Sept, the cost is £15.00 from 1.00pm, if you are interested in coming along email me.  I still have some spaces for the all day crop on Sunday 22nd August...see details on the side bar.

1 comment:

My Little World said...

Fab layouts Jacqui. I have been busy scrapping this weekend and have used one of your kits. I ended up doing my own thing to suit my pictures. if you get the chance I would love it if you could pop over to my blog for a peek. Love Jane