Sunday 9 January 2011

Engagment layout


Made myself sit and put some final touches to some layouts yesterday, this layout was a class at the retreat I went to in November.  The papers are from Pink Paislee and they were plain with a embossed design all over them.  They were coloured using distress ink, did not make a note of colours..sorry! The using a tissue to buff off the ink sitting on top of the resist.  I used subtle colours on mine to fit in with the photos. The frames were on another sheet which we cut around and coloured again.  The flowers were Prima and the small butterfly was Martha Stewart, the lovely large one a Marianne die. The You to me label was from My Minds Eye, not sure on the tickets, could be Tim's.  I added the "yes" onto the ribbon, that was from a pack by 7 Gypsies and some pearls I think were Prima. Not Sure what the flourish was as it came in the kit but probably Sizzix.

Have a lovely Sunday!


No comments: