Sunday 16 January 2011

Finally finishing layouts



Spent yesterday trying to catch up on unfinshed kits, that I keep moving around my room!  This layout is from a Totalpapercrafts kit we did last year at one of Karens all day crops.  I think the papers are K&Co, we used a Martha Stewart punch to make the border, flowers we made and the material ones are Prima long with the pearls and roses. Journaling card is from Delish, numbers are Thickers from American crafts.

I have waited for ages to find the right sort of photos for this layout, but my daughters 21st seemed appropriate and the neutral colours work well with the papers.

I managed to finish quite a few other layouts so will post those over the next few days......one of my main objectives this year is to finish started kits before starting anything new....fingers crossed!!

No comments: