Friday 6 April 2012

Marchs kit

With everything going on I completely forgot to post photos of the mini book the girls did with me at home and at the shop last month.  We had tabbed chipboard and acrylic pages in a 6x6 album. The kit included 6x6 papers from the new Prima Almanac range together with flowers, some grungepaper and Tim Holtz tags. I knew,what with getting ready to move, that I would not have time to sort photos etc so my album is in readiness for wedding photos that are going to be taken in June. As to give the girls some guidance to where photos would go and sizes etc I have attached plain paper pieces with removable glue.

First up the cover, using Tim Weathered clock in grungepaper












Products used:

  • Woodware chipboard album
  • Prima Almanac 6x6 pad
  • Prima Almanac flowers
  • Prima Songbird Stamps
  • Tim Holtz Weathered clock, Vintage cabinet dies
  • Tim Holtz Inkessentials tags
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye, Black Soot and Adirondak Rust
  • Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence
  • Bazzill cardstock
  • Black DL envelopes
  • Bazzill brad
  • Glitz alphabet stickers
All the ephemera was from the sheets in the paper pack, I used the stamps to the tags and on cardstock to cover the pockets made from envelopes. The distress stain was used to colour the clock face and I used Black soot ink to colour the hands. Mini books are a great project for a event, weekend away etc where you dont want to or have time to dedicate a whole 12x12 album to. Great idea for presents as well.

Looking forward to a crafty day tomorrow with my monthly crop, whatever you are doing have a great Easter weekend.

1 comment:

Weasel said...

Looks even better in the flesh! BTW what was on the back cover - or was it left plain? I can't remember!