Sunday 21 June 2009

Andrea Victoria



Had a great day yesterday at the Totalpapercrafts all day crop in Kent, although I am shattered I think the girls enjoyed my classes. The layout I am posting today is the first class I took, I did not design this class, the lovely Claire did but was unable to attend yeaterdays crop. Karen asked me to do my version of the kit with some smaller photos as Claire had used just one 7 x 5 landscape. The panel with D & E opens out in a cross and there are 4 other small photos inside. I added two of the tags (ones on the reverse) instead of more flowers. I am getting some mixed reactions to this line but I love it....its a bit different and sometimes its good to use papers you would not necessarily go for. Everything in the layout is from the Andrea Victoria range of papers and die cuts, the ribbon is from kuretake and the alphabet stamps are an Inkadinkado clear set.


Back tomorrow with my K&Co Madeline layout. Enjoy your Sunday! Happy fathers day to all dads!!

No comments: