Tuesday 23 June 2009

K & Co Madeline



This is the layout I taught at the Totalpapercrafts crop on Sunday. The whole range is from K & Co and makes a beautiful heritage page...although you could use more modern photos as well. I showed them how to do the pleats and they all did it really well, especially as it was last class and they were starting to get tired..lol!! For the labels I used a Nestabilites dies labels 4 and the gem stones come on the sheet of rub-ons. The girls also got a set of the fab velvet flowers in the kit with gem and pearl topped brads....as always fantastic value kits rom Karen. The photo is of my Nan when she was a child...I only have a couple of photos of her but she looks so beautiful! Not had a chance to complete my journaling yet...just need to check some details with Mum.
I still have some spaces left for an all day crop this sunday 28th if you are interested n Benfleet, £15.00 for the day, free tea/coffee etc and you will get a kit for a 12x12 layout complete with instructions.
Email me if you would like to come and I can pass on directions etc.

No comments: