Monday 29 June 2009

Hat race


Had a great time yesterday at my all day crop, scrapping all day...heaven! It was a bit warm though, so fans were out in force!!


One of the layouts I did was a kit from Totalpapercrafts....My Minds Eye papers I adore, so I just loved doing this page. I am also trying to use older photos, especially of the children. How I wished I had a digital camera when they were growing up! Is so much easier to use the my recent photos but I have huge gaps in their albums and these need to be filled, so I am just going to have to get on with using the smaller photos and adjust the layouts accordingly. This picture happens to be a good one....back in the days before my daughter grew up all to quickly!!
Keep cool...its going to be a scorcher week!
This time next week will we be looking at photos of Andy Murray holding the mens champions cup at Wimbeldon?? I do hope so....but I fear I have still have to sit through many more nail bitting moments before we get to the finals!! lol but we should be used to that after watching Tim for all those years!

No comments: