Monday 15 April 2013

Totalpapercraft April kit 1

Here is my design using the first of this months kits from Totalpapercrafts. The papers are kaisercraft 75 cents and the kit includes a pack of wooden leaves.

 
I coloured the wood pieces with Distress ink. If you are subscribing to Karens kits through me then you will get the instructions for this layout and her own design included in your kit this month.
 
I am trying to be good and use up all the leftover pieces from the kit instead of putting them away in my crate, so with the addition of another piece of Kraft cardstock I made this.
 
 
This time I painted the wood with Picket Fence Distress stain, so easy and mess free! I typed my title on a piece of Safmat and attached to layout....I had forgotten just how good this stuff is.
 
If you are interested in receiving these kits from me, email me for details.
 
I will be back soon with an alternative layout from Karen using this kit.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: