Tuesday 9 April 2013

Totalpapercrafts March kit 1

The Totalpapercrafts club is now up and running, I am still using the smaller hall until I can guarantee more ladies are coming regularly to cover the hall cost. So if you are interested let me know and I will save you a space. Details of where we meet/cost/times etc are on the side bar.
The next kit is kaisercraft 75 cents and as soon as I recieve my instructions from Karen the layout will be posted on here. If you would like to subscribe to the kits each month and cant make the club nights, kits can be reserved for you. Payment for the kits will need to be made through paypal and as karen is moving to Cornwall there will be a deadline for payments to be recieved, so she can post the correct numbers to me.

Here is the layout from March's first kit, using the Prima Engraver range.

 
Every month there is a double and a single layout kit, the flowers were made with the Sizzix Paula Pascual Flowers framelits die set and although they have a script stamp in the set I used the script stamp from the Engraver collection to stamp over the die cut flowers for speed. I used some tiny Jessie James buttons for the centres. The kits included a Prima wooden stamp and we made our own washi tape by stamping onto tissue with Black ink and sticking a piece of double sided tape to reverse. Its a brilliant effect and can be easily designed to fit any page colour combo you are doing by using coloured inks and distressing the backgrounds of the tape. If you make more than you need then simply roll up and hold with a paperclip and store safely in a box so it does not get squashed.
 
 

 



No comments: