Sunday 4 January 2009

All day crop

If any scrappers are local and would be interested in an all day crop next Sunday 11th Jan, I still have spaces. Its £20.00 for the day 9.30 am to 9.00pm but you are free to come and go as you please, its at the County Hotel Southend. Free tea/coffee/nibbles all day and plenty of scrapping space. Total Papercrafts are running the shop and if you fancy lunch you can pop into the resturant and have a rummy carvery for £10.00 for 2 courses or bring your own sandwiches. Our raffle is our best yet with a Making Memories Slice machine as the first prize....even if you cant come but would like to buy some raffle tickets off me they are £5.00 a strip...just email me. I have seen this fab machine in action and I WANT ONE !!!! So if you are interested in coming to the crop let me know and I will save you a space.

No comments: