Thursday 29 January 2009

Time to use your stash!

With the country in the state its in at the moment spending money on scrapbooking is understandably lower on the list for most of us...although we all love it with a passion its not the cheapest hobby in the world! Its very hard to just buy a piece of patterned paper or cardstock without a few more co-ordinating pieces falling into your basket and maybe some matching embellishments at the same time, I am sure we have all been there done that...I know I have!! So I have decided to try an idea for a all day crop that lets you use your own stash to replicate a layout I have done. The cost of the day is £10.00 from 10.30 to 4.00 at the Crafty Cockney, Hullbridge, Essex. You get free tea/coffee biscuits and I will email you the layout I have done and a rough idea of what types/styles/sizes of paper I have used. On the day you will have the layout in front of you and I will bring along die cuts,stamps, embellishments etc to help you with the page. All you need to do is bring along your own papers, embellishments if you have them and photos. If you don't have anything you can either buy from the shop or I may be able to get the papers etc I have used for you and you just pay the actual cost....depending if I have used old or new lines. After you have completed your layout the rest of the day is for you to carry on with your own layouts or finishing off the uncompleted layouts that are piling up. I do have some kits from previous classes that I can bring along for you to see, they all come with instructions and photos of layouts.

Dates booked:

Saturday 7th February
Saturday 7th March

If you are interested then either email me or ring the shop on 01702 233298

No comments: