Sunday 18 January 2009

Woof Woof


I am taking a break for the moment from my "to finsh crate" and playing with some newish stash. These papers and embellishments I have had for a few weeks now and doggy pages are not something I would normally do as we dont have any dogs! but I knew I had these photos of my daughter with her boyfriends dogs....and she was with me in the shop and asked if I would do a layout using them. The papers and small doggy words are from Cloud 9 and came from here but the title came from Australia via my friends website here and I coloured it with a brillaince ink pad Crimson Copper...these pads are great as they are so wet when new they cover chipboard brilliantly...you just need to put it to one side to dry for a little while. I have also been trying to use stash and tools that have not seen the light of day since goodness knows when!! Rub ons alphabets is one...so now I have them all hanging on a hook in my room so they are out and can be a gentle reminder to use!!! secondly a fastenator, brought with such excitement yonks ago and I think I have only used it once...shame on me!! lol so I had a test run on this layout, hopefully now, if I leave it out it will be used alot more.
Tomorrows layouts are using Basic Grey Bittersweet, just got some finsishing off to do.


Have a great Sunday!

No comments: