Saturday 24 January 2009

Madrid
















This is a double layout that came as a kit from Totalpapercrafts from Making Memories Passport collection. I did not go with the layouts that came with the kit because I think I have done my quoter of cutting out for a while..lol so I decided to do my take on the layout examples that come on the back of the kit cover. Its a great kit with stickers,alphabets and flowers as well as papers.
Talking of Totalpapercrafts if anybody is in the Essex area and fancys a days cropping and the chance to do some lessons as well, Karen is taking bookings for her crop on Sunday 1st March at Great Wakering. All the details can be found on her web site...she is raising money for Fairhavens at this event. The totalpapercrafts shop will be there as well and you get free tea/coffee and cake!!

No comments: