Monday 19 January 2009

Bittersweet




As promised the two layouts I did yesterday with my new papers from Basic Grey...Bittersweet. The shape on the "Love" layout I cut on the cricut. I love this collection...then again I tend to say that about all BG, dont just think Valentines and love themed layouts..none of the papers are covered in hearts/love words etc so they can easily be used on girly pages and cards.




Products used:

Basic Grey Bittersweet papers
Basic Grey Bittersweet chipboard embellishments
Basic Grey white rub ons
Bazzill pom poms
Stampin'Up! stitched ribbon in Rose red
Martha Stewart border punch
Flowers/brads from stash
Tomorrow I have a layout I have finally finished when I did a class with the fabulous Anna Bowkis...something very different from my normal style, but thats why I enjoy do classes at retreats,to get you thinking outside your comfort zone!

No comments: